The PV350 is a 37 m long fast boat in GRP that can be used as a coastal and offshore patrol boat, for police and rescue operations. It is highly customisable in terms of propulsion and interior layout and features.
- It can be fitted with either surface drives or water jets, resulting in a maximum half load speed of 36 kn. Both types of propulsion allow to cruise in shallow waters.
- It can carry up to 19 crew members and remain at sea for 10 days, also thanks to particularly carefully-designed interiors ensuring the utmost comfort.
- Two tenders with dedicated davits are located on the deck.
- The deep-V bottom has been extensively tested and ensures excellent speed and seakeeping performance.
- In patrolling conditions at 28 kn its operating range is 700 nm.
- The superstructure features modern stealth shapes, typical of patrol boats.