The MNI 15 is a 15 meters aluminum fast craft, designed for high efficiency in different operational scenario. It is a multi-purpose nautical platform, widely customizable both as regards the motor drive/propulsion, and the interior/exterior equipment. Thanks to its 3 different typologies of propulsions, Waterjet, Shaft Line & Stern drive, the MNI 15 is suitable for sea and riverine navigation.
MNI Missiles features a naval anti-ship weapon systems with an effective range in excess of 30 km.
- The material used for the hull and the superstructure is an innovative 5083-H 128 aluminium alloy ideal for marine applications.
- The high metal sheet cutting and assembly techniques implemented contribute to achieving a flawless surface finish and do not require the use of paint for exterior finishing.
- The deep-V bottom has been designed to ensure great speed and outstanding manoeuvrability and seakeeping features.
- The stealth shapes of the superstructure result in maximum visibility and minimum impact.
- The interior layout can be optimised depending on the type of mission, allowing to remain at sea for at least one week.
- A watertight hull door is located forward, under the main deck, for personnel embarkation / disembarkation. The door can even be opened while at sea, during manoeuvring, and even when moving at low speed, to recover any floating items).
- Thanks to its limited size, this boat can be easily carried on board a parent ship and transported by road.