The PV270 is a 27m long fast boat in GRP that can be used as a patrol boat, for police and rescue operations. It is highly customisable in terms of propulsion and interior layout and features.
- It can be fitted with either surface drives or water jets, resulting in a maximum half load speed of 42 kn. Both types of propulsion allow to cruise in shallow waters.
- It can carry up to 12 crew members and remain at sea for 5 days, also thanks to particularly carefully designed interiors ensuring the utmost comfort.
- It is fitted with a tender stored in a closed garage, thus leaving the aft bridge free.
- The deep-V bottom has been extensively tested and ensures excellent speed and seakeeping performance.
- In patrolling conditions at 25 kn its operating range is 650 nm.
- The superstructure features modern stealth shapes, typical of patrol boats.