MNI Ambulance is in effect a on water operating room. designed to give medical assistance up to two patients simultaneously. The stretcher can gain access both from the bow that from stern. Possibility to transport the patient directly from the aft cockpit via helicopter.
- The material used for the hull and the superstructure is an innovative 5083-H 128 aluminium alloy ideal for marine applications.
- The high metal sheet cutting and assembly techniques implemented contribute to achieving a flawless surface finish and do not require the use of paint for exterior finishing.
- The deep-V bottom has been designed to ensure great speed and outstanding manoeuvrability and seakeeping features.
- The stealth shapes of the superstructure result in maximum visibility and minimum impact.
- The interior layout can be optimised depending on the type of mission, allowing to remain at sea for at least one week.
- A watertight hull door is located forward, under the main deck, for personnel embarkation / disembarkation. The door can even be opened while at sea, during manoeuvring, and even when moving at low speed, to recover any floating items).
- Thanks to its limited size, this boat can be easily carried on board a parent ship and transported by road.